- The Phoenix 2830 has a cylindrical brush deck with integrated sweeping function. The cylindrical deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting.
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning result across the entire width of the machine.
- The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly.
- Battery running time to suit the application, on-board charger standard.
- Phoenix 2830 has a 30 gal solution tank and a 30 gal recovery tank.
- Flow-optimized dirty water tank with AFS (Anti Foam System) to protect the vacuum turbine. Large tank lid provides easy access for cleaning purposes.
- A new kind of squeegee with Quick Adjust System allows optimum pickup even on difficult floors. Quick-clamping device for squeegee makes replacement easier. Squeegee blade is highly-resistant to wear.
- Easy, ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, maneuverable construction.
- Simple, easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation.
- Designed to give the operator more room for their feet while operating the Phoenix 2830.
- Designed to give the operator an excellent line of sight to the area that needs to be cleaned.
Brush Motor: 1.2 HP
Brush Speed: 850 rpm
Brush Type: Cylindrical
Drive Motor: .70 HP
Number of Brushes: 2
Performance: 28,000 ft 2 /hr (3,200 m2 )
Recovery Capacity: 22.5 Gal (85 liters)
Solution Capacity: 22.5 Gal (85 liters)
Squeegee Width: 43 inch (109 cm)
Theoretical Productivity (BD): 37,673 ft 2 /hr (3,500 m2 )
Vacuum Waterlift: 65 inches (165 cm)
Weight: 570.6 lbs (258.5 kg)
Working Speed: 3.1 mph (5 km per hr)
Cleaning width: 28 in (71 cm)